Car Hire in Orlando 23y/o

Found 23rd Jul
Im looking for car hire in Orlando. Pickup from around the international drive area for a UK driver aged 23. Cant seem to find any reasonable quotes and sometimes not sure if the young drivers excess is included or not!

Anyone with help from previous visits would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Community Updates
AskHome & Garden
11 Comments
you are lucky to get insurance at all .
most of the car rental places i have used in n.america would only cover intl drivers over 25
A started driving at the age of 21 in Florida and always paid a premium of around £200
darlodge3 h, 31 m ago

A started driving at the age of 21 in Florida and always paid a premium of …A started driving at the age of 21 in Florida and always paid a premium of around £200

Is that just for the insurance? Then the car hire cost on top i assume?
You will be lucky to get a reasonable quote under 25 and will need to apply for an international driving permit.
jackr11 h, 36 m ago

Is that just for the insurance? Then the car hire cost on top i assume?

Sorry this was on top of the insurance quote. Read the small print as well, there are terms on most insurance policies for under 25s. They are things like taking the car out of the state, driving in NY (I think it's minimum age of 25).
cmdr_elito1 h, 23 m ago

You will be lucky to get a reasonable quote under 25 and will need to …You will be lucky to get a reasonable quote under 25 and will need to apply for an international driving permit.

I have never needed one in the USA and I have been nine times in the past nine years.
Alamo will do it for £330 a week on a intermediate (focus/golf) size car.
Wadda5 h, 54 m ago

I have never needed one in the USA and I have been nine times in the past …I have never needed one in the USA and I have been nine times in the past nine years.

Funny it mentions it as one of the countries it’s required.
Try sixt car hire. They're pretty good for under 25s. You definitely don't need an international driving permit.
cmdr_elito10 h, 38 m ago

You will be lucky to get a reasonable quote under 25 and will need to …You will be lucky to get a reasonable quote under 25 and will need to apply for an international driving permit.

wrong intl driving permit is just a translation of a std driving licence no way would you need one for north america.
i get one for driving in japan
cmdr_elito3 h, 57 m ago

Funny it mentions it as one of the countries it’s required.

It does but no rental place ask for them. I have rented numerous cars including a corvette, a winniebago and a pickup truck over there.The list used to include Vietnam where they have never been recognised. You only really need one for non English speaking country’s. They look like something out of the 70s anyway. A piece of card with a passport photo stuck to it
Edited by: "Wadda" 24th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants