Groups
    EXPIRED

Car Hire Palma Airport

Does anyone know a cheap reliable car hire company from Palma Airport.
    Looked at some but when looked at reviews they are all bad.

4 Comments

There was a big shortage of cars last summer, which probably caused a few bad reviews. Holiday Autos generally have the best prices. The problem is that they use a variety of different companies in Palma.

Holiday Autos I've never had a problem with, the service you recieve depends on which supplier they use at the airport.

Things to look out for:

1) fuel policy - some cars require that you pay for a full tank of petrol on recieving the car (at their marked up prices) - you then return it empty

2) extra insurance - they will try and sell you extra cover

I've hired from palma airport a number of times, only the last time did i have problems. After one day my leg was in plaster and I couldn't return the car, they wanted to charge me €95 for them to pick it up. That was with Record rent a car. I managed to get a friend to drive it back. Mind you the rental cost was only £20, and with a potential £10 quidco, I'm not complaining.

Robin

holiday autos every time for me also
    £10 cash back through quidco as well

i also used holiday autos.

very easy and professional.

We went with ]DoYouSpain who were ok and were the cheapest around. They usually use ]Goldcar. Only bad point was that we ordered a Ford Focus but got a Mazda 3 instead, but it wasnt really a problem as they are both basically the same car. Was still expensive though with that annoying car shortage.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46

See more discussions