Car insurance (1 year no claims)

Posted 27th Jun
Just a heads up to anybody who is due to insure their car in the next 4 weeks, money supermarket, a certain supplier is rather cheap right now. I’m a 23 year old with 1 years no clams (passed last year) and I got a quote in April for 950, but my quotes has dropped by over £300, if your due to re insure anytime soon, check it out
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Who is this certain supplier...?
Have to love these cryptic threads. Maybe this could be the new trend for deal threads too.

'A certain shop is selling Jack Daniels at 28p a litre - but I'm not telling you which one.'
Sounds like Admiral. In which case it's not news. They are always good value for sensible young drivers
Edited by: "ccnp" 27th Jun
Can you specify which supplier
ccnp27/06/2020 16:30

Sounds like Admiral. In which case it's not news. They are always good …Sounds like Admiral. In which case it's not news. They are always good value for sensible young drivers

If it is Admiral, just bare in mind that they have a younger driver excess which isn’t always easily displayed until you go to their own website to buy the insurance. Got caught out myself
Toby_12627/06/2020 17:18

If it is Admiral, just bare in mind that they have a younger driver excess …If it is Admiral, just bare in mind that they have a younger driver excess which isn’t always easily displayed until you go to their own website to buy the insurance. Got caught out myself

Also bear in mind that based on my experience with them they're clueless idiots who will **** up something as simple as an address change, resulting in you driving around in a car without valid insurance.
I got a pretty good price from Esure this year, normally I got with Sky Car Insurance but they couldn't beat Esure.
Think its £280 I'm paying fully comp on a Civic Type R, Sky wanted £500
spoo27/06/2020 18:59

Also bear in mind that based on my experience with them they're clueless …Also bear in mind that based on my experience with them they're clueless idiots who will **** up something as simple as an address change, resulting in you driving around in a car without valid insurance.

Yeah I didn’t go with them in the end as wasn’t happy they didn’t display the Young drivers excess on the comparison site and customer service was useless. Ended up with AXA which was a good £250 cheaper than most others
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants