Found 5th Nov 2007
Not sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone know of any deals or the best place to get a good deal on car insurance?

thanks for any advice

7 Comments

Check the sites offering chunky cashback via Quidco

]http//ww…nce

Moneysupermarket, and Confused are probably the best.

Stick your details in and give them a whirl

Did the quidco bit and got the Misses insurance with Prudential for £185 with £130 cash back making a years insurance for £55.....Way to go + they were offering at the time FREE Greenflag breakdown

Try liverpool victoria. I tried everywhere a couple of months back and this came up trumps.

swiftcover.com tend to be the cheapest unless you live in Toxteth and drive an Evo

hadleighboy

Did the quidco bit and got the Misses insurance with Prudential for £185 … Did the quidco bit and got the Misses insurance with Prudential for £185 with £130 cash back making a years insurance for £55.....Way to go + they were offering at the time FREE Greenflag breakdown

I took this deal with Prudential last week and cashback tracked within two hours :thumbsup:

fireheaven

I took this deal with Prudential last week and cashback tracked within … I took this deal with Prudential last week and cashback tracked within two hours :thumbsup:

How did you get £130 though when it says £95 on Quidco ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    3. Wireless earphones57
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions