Car insurance

Found 26th Nov 2017
Does anyone know of a good place to search to search for car insurance. Done all the usual go compare and what not but does anyone know who does best deals etc that aren’t on comparison sites before I start trawling through time all.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Go on money saving expert. He has put a list of comparison sites in the best order to do them in and then any not on the sites, Churchill etc.
follow the mse site for step by step (I think it's OK by mods linking this)
MSE says this order: Money supermarket, confused, Gocompare, compare the market, Aviva, direct line.

Adrianflux and Chris Knott have been good in the past for me, once I gave them the cheapest quote I could get and they just knocked £50 off it.
Original Poster
Didn’t think of looking at MSE I’ll give it a whirl cheers. I wouldn’t mind my insurance has gone up again from what I can find driving 12 years with 10 no claims and still at a touch under 1k absolute joke.
Moths.in.wallet26 m ago

Didn’t think of looking at MSE I’ll give it a whirl cheers. I wouldn’t mind …Didn’t think of looking at MSE I’ll give it a whirl cheers. I wouldn’t mind my insurance has gone up again from what I can find driving 12 years with 10 no claims and still at a touch under 1k absolute joke.

Do you drive a Ferrari?
Original Poster
I wish a 5 year old insignia do about 6k a year and not to work parked on drove that’s what I mean joke indeed.
Try highway insurance its part of lv or even try lv themselves
Look via topcashback. Some good offers, also look at your breakdown cover via tcb too.
Moths.in.wallet58 m ago

I wish a 5 year old insignia do about 6k a year and not to work parked on …I wish a 5 year old insignia do about 6k a year and not to work parked on drove that’s what I mean joke indeed.

That’s madness.
Moths.in.wallet1 h, 25 m ago

I wish a 5 year old insignia do about 6k a year and not to work parked on …I wish a 5 year old insignia do about 6k a year and not to work parked on drove that’s what I mean joke indeed.

Add a friend or relative preferably a woman as a named driver, it’s perfectly okay and recommend by mse the price will drop.
Original Poster
Went with Adrian flux in the end for 825 still shocking as my insurance has gone up year by year for the past 3.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants