Car Insurance

Banned
    Does anyone know were to get cheap car insurance.:D

10 Comments

Tesco?

No such thing

We promise to beat your renewal quote or give you a £50 discount

]http//ww…com

Insurance is a service, not a tin of beans, what appears cheap, may well cost you more in the long run.

Churchill's cheapest for me

Original Poster Banned

just tryed all 3 churchill is the cheapest thanks

did you not check comparethemarket.com? Insurance quotations are based on circumstance, so no point in really asking others!

Im just asking for cheap companys thats all. I do know that each persons is diff but i just did all three and i have knocked of around 250 pound from 1st quote

csamual;5357344

Im just asking for cheap companys thats all. I do know that each persons … Im just asking for cheap companys thats all. I do know that each persons is diff but i just did all three and i have knocked of around 250 pound from 1st quote

Exactly - Car Insurance companies will vary their quotations based on your individual circumstance. I'm not saying shop around, but asking others is a waste of time unless you're in exactly the same situation.

As I suggested, check out [url]www.comparethemarket.com[/url]. Simples!

Original Poster Banned

lol sorry was on bros account but with compairthemarket it works out the cheapest was 250 more than churchill so by asking on here for some cmpanys i just saved 250

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
    4. word association Game73944493

See more discussions