Groups
    EXPIRED

Car Insurance

Anyone know any good deal....many thanks.

6 Comments

last 3 years have always found mine the cheapest through compare the market, always shop around!

I know Hastings Direct insurance are competitive and through quidco you get £55 cashback. Not sure if it's still on but worth checking on quidco website.

We found Aviva, with £50 TCB and four months free for new customers worked out very competitively.

I always 'Go Compare' to find out the cheapest then see if I can get any cashback deal through the cheapest company. Sheila's Wheels was the best for me this year ...although they only pay £10 cashback through Quidco they were ( by far) cheaper than any others.

kensington143

We found Aviva, with £50 TCB and four months free for new customers … We found Aviva, with £50 TCB and four months free for new customers worked out very competitively.

I tried them and they quoted me £1046 with 12 weeks free, got insured through swinton for £322 with £50 cash back as well

scabbers

I always 'Go Compare' to find out the cheapest then see if I can get any … I always 'Go Compare' to find out the cheapest then see if I can get any cashback deal through the cheapest company. Sheila's Wheels was the best for me this year ...although they only pay £10 cashback through Quidco they were ( by far) cheaper than any others.

I always try go compare, money supermarket, confused and compare the market. Last 3 years compare the market has always been cheaper

I think you defo have to do (at least the 3 main) comparison sites. Go Compare has come out cheapest for me the last 2 years.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions