Groups

Car insurance adverts!

Why are there so many adverts trying to sell you car insurance.

The recent GoComapare advert is really annoying as it's so cheesy, and loud.

Think they need to limit the number that come on TV.

9 Comments

urh! because they want your money

It is frustratingly loud, almost as bad as the ear drum melting Sheila's Wheels.

I don't even drive so I hate being plagued by the damn things.

Its gonna get worse,Because of the recession TV companies are selling airtime for next to nothing so that means more cheap cheesey ads,

Because everyone who drives needs it....

Original Poster

renown;6647732

urh! because they want your money

yes but i thought there would be a limit, as this is Western TV were talking about.

In poorer countries they mention the advertiser of whatever, maybe 20-30 times per program, as they're advertising standards are non existent. So almost all advert are really cheesy, and cheap.

MBeeching;6647752

It is frustratingly loud, almost as bad as the ear drum melting Sheila's … It is frustratingly loud, almost as bad as the ear drum melting Sheila's Wheels.I don't even drive so I hate being plagued by the damn things.

Oh on ya bike :whistling:

renown;6647934

Oh on ya bike :whistling:

I used to be a really keen cyclist, my bike is in need of a good service :-D
    Thankfully I live in the centre of town so I don't have to brave the buses.

i've actually found that independent insurance companies such as Direct Line and Churchill is alot cheaper.

Its worse in N.Ireland as we have to watch them all telling us how cheap it is and then see at the end *not available in N.Ireland* !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions