Car insurance compare sites, has anyone else noticed that Compare the Market is cheaper than Go Compare, not sure which company to go for, one is £490.79 , the other is £10,258.43

Found 14th Feb 2010
done quotes for mine and the wifes cars on Go Compare and on Compare The Market its about £40 cheaper for the same insurance company

6 Comments

uh???

Banned

Car insurance compare sites, has anyone else noticed that Compare the … Car insurance compare sites, has anyone else noticed that Compare the Market is cheaper than Go Compare, not sure which company to go for, one is £490.79 , the other is £10,258.43

you don't know which to choose? Seriously?

BTW 10258.43 - 490.79 isn't about £40 :thumbsup:

Banned

beatthatquote.com gets you £25 cashback with pretty much same policies

also gocompare is cheaper than compare the market for me

colinsunderland;7838692

you don't know which to choose? Seriously?BTW 10258.43 - 490.79 isn't … you don't know which to choose? Seriously?BTW 10258.43 - 490.79 isn't about £40 :thumbsup:

+1

Clear cookies and try best quote insurer via topcashback or quidco.
You get the money the insurers would pay Go Compare etc instead so more money saved.
Tried Swinton, with the CB, new cust and online discount we saved a fair bit i.e my bike ins last yr £38 instead of £146 and still with the same insurance company RSA.

Although you spend hours filling in these online quotes, sometimes the results from the search engines need checking through the actual company website. The company website does occasionally miss out details or manage to change them, thus giving a cheaper (or dearer) quote. It is the company website that you sign up to, so if it's not checked you could find that your cover isn't what it should be.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Combining gift cards with Barclays cash back22
    2. Cheap budget Samsung phone?22
    3. Google Home Mini Commands56
    4. Recommend a shaver for the wife......44

See more discussions