Groups
    EXPIRED

Car Insurance Discount Codes?

Banned
    Any of these about?
    Mainly for tesco..
    Cheers

9 Comments

The best deals on car insurance come from quidco I believe they pay up to £120 cashback ( tesco are not on there though )

quidco.com/?se…nce

yes im after car insurance too but i found going through the quidco ones expensive,i got quotes through moneysupermarket.com they seem to get the cheapest insurances

I just took out car insurance through Elephant, got the quote through ]Confused. When Elephant rang to follow up quote asked for a further discount as it was new business and a single payment and gave me an extra 5% to secure the new business.
    I know it doesn't give you any discount codes but getting quotes through a search site and then speaking directly to the insurer sometimes gets a better deal.

Original Poster Banned

Yeah elephant seems quite high compared to the others.
    Hmm anyone else?

I went with Prudential via Quidco. Got a quote £40 cheaper than my current insurer, Churchill, and got £95 cashback via Quidco which tracked within the hour. Pru are also doing free Greenflag breakdown cover with all new policies at the moment - includes recovery and homestart. Hope this helps.

Original Poster Banned

cheapest i can find is simple by norwich union.
    But if anyone can provide me any discount codes for tesco or any similar, would be great.

did you check prices with the moneysupermarket one?

Evil_monkey

I went with Prudential via Quidco. Got a quote £40 cheaper than my … I went with Prudential via Quidco. Got a quote £40 cheaper than my current insurer, Churchill, and got £95 cashback via Quidco which tracked within the hour. Pru are also doing free Greenflag breakdown cover with all new policies at the moment - includes recovery and homestart. Hope this helps.

I used the same deal as Evil_monkey, my renewal has just come through from the RAC at £220 (fully comp, protected no claims, legal assistance but no breakdown cover), got a quote with Prudential via Quidco for £185, minus the £95 Quidco cashback - £90 for car insurance!! Bargain!

Original Poster Banned

thanks guysm anymore?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?22
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1010
      3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44

See more discussions