Groups
    EXPIRED

CAR INSURANCE FOR 17 YEAR OLD BOY

LOOKING FOR CHEAP CAR INSURANCE FOR MY SON. PASSED HIS TEST 3 WEEKS AGO. HE HAS A CITROEN SAXO I.4 FURIO.
    CHEERS SHUG.

16 Comments

[url]www.confused.com[/url]

I like your keyboard

p.s check with your home insurer. they might give u a good deal.

hi your probably looking somewhere round £1000 or more (:?) for t/p,f and theft but quinns direct normally work out cheapest.

leannetw;2231476

hi your probably looking somewhere round £1000 or more (:?) for t/p,f and … hi your probably looking somewhere round £1000 or more (:?) for t/p,f and theft but quinns direct normally work out cheapest.

probably more like £2000 pa to add to an existing policy....in his own name the sky is the limit !!!

Endsleigh - they were far the cheapest for me when i passed my test when i was 18

Ouch 1.4, thats going to hurt. No such thing as cheap for a young driver. Best thing try confused, moneysupermarket and see which comes up cheapest

dont forget to go through Quidco could save a bit
    I pay £1,100 for my 18yr old daughter who is still learning in her 1400 sli 02 corsa through Swinton - girls are a little cheaper though

octobergirl;2232908

dont forget to go through Quidco could save a bitI pay £1,100 for my 18yr … dont forget to go through Quidco could save a bitI pay £1,100 for my 18yr old daughter who is still learning in her 1400 sli 02 corsa through Swinton - girls are a little cheaper though

Always the way, girls will be cheaper, but when she passes i think the insurance will increase as a new driver alone in the car! Always the first few years that cripple you. Mines slowly on the decrease under £1000 on my own policy with a brand new car. !!

mines 350 quid a year. on mums insurance
    drive a 1.3

Churchill was cheaoest for me i passed in february, i was 18 at the time and i got a 1.2 punto for me on my own i think it was £870 or summit plus i got cashback via quidco - £100

Original Poster

Thanks all, he was insured since January with quinn, £1100. But now he has passed his test they want another £1059.

try adrian flux....

i found for a friends son (dont ask they cant use computers LOL) that QUINN was the cheapest around

yeah, quinn direct have been good to you young un's for a while, dunno what the service etc. is like but they are cheap. Don't More-Than let you gain no claims if you are added onto your parents policy????

Ooh, Norwich Union did a thing for my missus which let every 9 months no claims count as a full 12, dunno if they still do that?

[url]www.simplecover.co.uk[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits914
      2. Electricity55
      3. Iptv918
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running56

See more discussions