Expired

Car Insurance Search Engines

4 replies
Found 8th Jun 2011
Hello

Apart from the big name search companies on google. Can anyone give me names of other search engines to try?

Thanks

4 Comments

Thought the best sites were the more renowned ones such as Beatthatquote, Compare the market, Confused.com, GoCompare, Moneysupermarket, Quotezone, TescoCompare, Uswitch.

Some also offer fairly good cashback too though the major cashback sites (Quidco, Topcashback) might offer a bit more. Check the Cashback-Sites Maximiser.

There's also a few more mentioned here as well.

If you haven't already read MSE's Cheap Car Insurance guide it might be worth checking it out if you think it'll help.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 9th Jun 2011

LemonHead

Thought the best sites were the more renowned ones such as Beatthatquote, … Thought the best sites were the more renowned ones such as Beatthatquote, Compare the market, Confused.com, GoCompare, Moneysupermarket, Quotezone, TescoCompare, Uswitch.Some also offer fairly good cashback too though the major cashback sites (Quidco, Topcashback) might offer a bit more. Check the Cashback-Sites Maximiser.There's also a few more mentioned here as well.If you haven't already read MSE's Cheap Car Insurance guide it might be worth checking it out if you think it'll help.

Good info

Chuckles1001

Good info

Very helpful thankyou
Edited by: "TommyCooper" 9th Jun 2011

got my cheapest quote from tescocompare.com - plus 500 clubcard points
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4486
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769383
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247622

See more discussions