Groups

Car insurers have arranged a hire car....a question.

I can't seem to run my life anymore until I have sought advice from this forum, but here goes.

I have a hire car that Swift Cover have arranged because the body shop that is repairing my car have no courtesy cars. It appears that I have three choices with regards insurance. Pay Enterprise £!0.99 or £6.99 (I dont know what the difference is) for their insurance which brings my excess to zero or use my own policy that has an £800 excess on it.

So can I presume that the insurers have paid for the car hire without insurance, based on me using my policy?

3 Comments

i would pay the little extra from enterprise - definatly better than £800!!!! just in case....

Banned

Ive just been through a similar with Nationwide crash repairers.
    My policy states I can have a hire car Hastings direct. The hire companys cars are slightly bigger engines than mine so I could not have one.
    The repairers game me one of theirs using my insurance with a charge of £5 to cover your no claims bonus and excess.
    Might be similar , my excess is only £175
    I know this is reverse to you but they will follow the best guidelines for you Im sure.

Banned

:thumbsup::thumbsup::santa:

fireexit;5920199

i would pay the little extra from enterprise - definatly better than … i would pay the little extra from enterprise - definatly better than £800!!!! just in case....

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions