Groups

Car lease help! 2 year deals

I'm currently looking for a maximum 2 year car lease (open to PCH) but I'm guessing a lease would be better over 2 years? I want to pay no more than £200 if I can help it. I have around £1000 for a deposit. Looking for at least 10,000 miles PA 12/15 would be more ideal. Car needs to be at least a hatchback. I'm I living in dreamland?

7 Comments

You can search around on ordinary leasing sites such as hippoleasing.co.uk or just search cheap car leasing you may find a deal that strikes out to you, good luck

Do you have any cars in mind? Always best to have a look a few different models and check reviews etc.. then when a good deal comes along make sure you are ready to go!

Usually you can get good deals on Astra/Focus/Fiesta and mainly VW group cars on lease.
    Not all manufacturers offer good deals - so just look for the best spec you can find in your budget.

I recently looked at Seat Leons as they are excellent value for money - given the size of the car and build quality.
    They also have a good range of Petrol engines.
    Make sure you don't put too much down as the initial payment - best going for something like a 3+23 deal (3 months down payment on delivery)

Also look at Whatcar as you can deal directly with the main dealers and save yourself the £200-300 admin fee that the online brokers use:
    whatcar.com/car…ng/

Something like this would be decent:
    whatcar.com/car…755

£200 per month and £600 first payment for 10K miles.

Also follow the big thread on pistonheads. It can seem overwhelming but a lot of good deals get posted on there:
    pistonheads.com/gas…980

Original Poster

faisal_uk

Do you have any cars in mind? Always best to have a look a few different … Do you have any cars in mind? Always best to have a look a few different models and check reviews etc.. then when a good deal comes along make sure you are ready to go!Usually you can get good deals on Astra/Focus/Fiesta and mainly VW group cars on lease.Not all manufacturers offer good deals - so just look for the best spec you can find in your budget.I recently looked at Seat Leons as they are excellent value for money - given the size of the car and build quality.They also have a good range of Petrol engines.Make sure you don't put too much down as the initial payment - best going for something like a 3+23 deal (3 months down payment on delivery)Also look at Whatcar as you can deal directly with the main dealers and save yourself the £200-300 admin fee that the online brokers use:https://www.whatcar.com/car-leasing/Something like this would be decent:https://www.whatcar.com/car-leasing/deals/seat/leon/hatchback-1.4-tsi-125-fr-technology-5dr/personal/1495391/?price_id=16252755£200 per month and £600 first payment for 10K miles.Also follow the big thread on pistonheads. It can seem overwhelming but a lot of good deals get posted on there:https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=255&t=1663457&i=2980

Cheers for you help

Original Poster

Cheers guys. I had a company car last year which was a Auris I quite liked it, so wouldn't mind one of them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions