Car lease with insurance included

Posted 13th Oct
Hi younger brother (26) wants to lease a car short term (6 months/1 year depending on job) something with insurance included in price. His budget Is £350 a month. Anyone able to recommend any companies who can provide the above? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Lease or rent, I can’t think of anyone who will lease for 6 months, you may be able to rent on a monthly basis that will come with insurance but at a price
Depends on his NCB and the car. If he hasn't got 2 + years of NCB and a clean licence the insurance alone could be £200 + a month not leaving much for the car lease /rent if it were even possible ?

If he has no NCB or a bad driving record? leasing /renting a car with included insurance is not a "Get out of Jail Free " option - it will still cost him a fortune .
Have a look at drover, I think they include insurance for 1 - 24 months.
scottishpunter13/10/2019 21:20

Have a look at drover, I think they include insurance for 1 - 24 months.

He’s had a look quite expensive for what cars are in his affordability price range but thanks
deleted90213913/10/2019 19:41

Depends on his NCB and the car. If he hasn't got 2 + years of NCB and a …Depends on his NCB and the car. If he hasn't got 2 + years of NCB and a clean licence the insurance alone could be £200 + a month not leaving much for the car lease /rent if it were even possible ?If he has no NCB or a bad driving record? leasing /renting a car with included insurance is not a "Get out of Jail Free " option - it will still cost him a fortune .

He doesn’t have a bad driving record he has no record of driving after he passed as he’s been a uni student and didn’t need a car. Now he’s been offered a job he needs something to commute with daily but any car he gets quoted on that he looks into purchasing (4-5k car) he’s getting quotes of like £500-£1900 a month. I’m bad with insurance quotes myself otherwise would have advised him.
evezy.co.uk/abo…zy/

Although there is a limit of 1000 miles/month - dont know what the cost is beyond that.
Edited by: "mas99" 14th Oct
mas9914/10/2019 14:38

https://www.evezy.co.uk/about-evezy/Although there is a limit of 1000 …https://www.evezy.co.uk/about-evezy/Although there is a limit of 1000 miles/month - dont know what the cost is beyond that.

Seen that but he wants a petrol car
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants