Car Leasing

Posted 26th Jan
Hello.

Firstly this isn't seeking views on the rights and wrongs on leasing.

Just wanted to see what companies people use. I am getting fed up seeing prices on sites then getting told oh that needs to be delivered in 30 days or despite being on website isn't available etc but this is at a higher price.

Which companies do people on here use and also do you use maintenance package? I have for last car.

Ally
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
AndyRoyd26/01/2020 11:58

Presumably you have no desire to personally spec a vehicle so consider the …Presumably you have no desire to personally spec a vehicle so consider the "in stock" options, example https://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk/car-leasing/fast-lease

I would be looking to spec. My current one ends in April.
ALYMAC7626/01/2020 12:00

I would be looking to spec. My current one ends in April.

Highly unlikely a personal spec is going to be available in less than the 30days you indicate is not acceptable.
AndyRoyd26/01/2020 12:02

Highly unlikely a personal spec is going to be available in less than the …Highly unlikely a personal spec is going to be available in less than the 30days you indicate is not acceptable.

Andy sorry meant when I contacted two leasing companies about two deals I was told they had to be delivered in next 30 days ie I had to take delivery and they couldn't wait until April.
ALYMAC7626/01/2020 12:03

Andy sorry meant when I contacted two leasing companies about two deals I …Andy sorry meant when I contacted two leasing companies about two deals I was told they had to be delivered in next 30 days ie I had to take delivery and they couldn't wait until April.

K
What I usually do is compare on the internet and then go to the dealers, they have bettered the deal every time (3 times now).
mds125626/01/2020 13:23

What I usually do is compare on the internet and then go to the dealers, …What I usually do is compare on the internet and then go to the dealers, they have bettered the deal every time (3 times now).

Out of interest what brand of dealers ie audi etc
ALYMAC7626/01/2020 13:24

Out of interest what brand of dealers ie audi etc

Volkswagen and Audi
mds125626/01/2020 13:32

Volkswagen and Audi

Cheers I appreciate replies. Just truly getting annoyed at how brutal process is!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants