Car leasing deal

Found 24th Aug 2017
Afternoon all. The
PCP on my current car is shortly coming to an end and I was looking around at a
new lease/PCP deal (no intention of keeping the car at the end). Some people on here seem to find some great
deals from time to time on the various sites yet I don’t seem to be able to
find anything similar.

The best deal I can get at the moment is on a Hyundai Ioniq
(1.6 SE, Hybrid); £1300 deposit and £217/month for 24 months and 10k miles. (excess millage 9p/mile inc)

I am not brand loyal in the slightest and essentially need a
car that is relatively cheap to run on motorways and 15k miles/year.

If anyone has looked recently and found a decent deal
would you please share?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Are you looking at pcp or lease ?
If pcp try drive the deal special offers.
All depends on what car your after is it just the Hyundai?
Original Poster
englands2834 m ago

Are you looking at pcp or lease ?If pcp try drive the deal special …Are you looking at pcp or lease ?If pcp try drive the deal special offers.All depends on what car your after is it just the Hyundai?

Thanks for the reply. Either pcp or lease- I have no intention of keeping the car so which ever is cheapest (normally lease). And nope I'm looking at any car in particular- just relatively good mpg (unless it is cheap to balance out fuel cost), air con, cruise control and radio 4 I'll be happy
Sounds like you need a Volvo lol
gogreenleasing.co.uk/per…664

Skoda Octavia Diesel Hatchback 2.0 TDI CR SE Technology 5dr
£230.16 incl VAT rental per month
£690.48 incl VAT initial rental
Contract term : 24 months
Rental profile : 3 + 23
Annual mileage : 10000

In stock so no document fees.
Original Poster
seabs1 h, 5 m ago

http://www.gogreenleasing.co.uk/personal-lease-cars/skoda/octavia-hatchback/octavia-diesel-hatchback-20-tdi-cr-se-technology-5dr-218935664Skoda Octavia Diesel Hatchback 2.0 TDI CR SE Technology 5dr£230.16 incl VAT rental per month£690.48 incl VAT initial rentalContract term : 24 monthsRental profile : 3 + 23Annual mileage : 10000In stock so no document fees.

Thanks seabs, that actually works out cheaper overall than the Hyundai Ioniq - thanks. The interior also looks better.

Hyundai: £6397
Skoda: £5984

£412 difference. Using this calculator and honest John, (52mpg vs Ioniq 62mpg) there is approx £440 odd difference in fuel costs (assuming they stay similar to what they are now) over 30k miles. Ioniq is automatic though and I'm lazy. Decisions.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions