Groups

Car Leasing: Jeep Renegade

I'm looking to lease a Jeep Renegade 1.6 diesel (preferred models are the Longitude and Limited) over 24 months, and the best deal I could see so far is:

Jeep Renegade Longitude 1.6 diesel

3+23 @ £477.30 + £159.10 (20k mileage allowance over 24 months), from Auric or U Choose Contracts.

Now with the HUKD community vast wealth of knowledge, I would like to know if this is a good deal or have I overlooked any other companies doing better deals than this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 Comments

I'm no expert, but looks a good deal to me. Low deposit, great mileage allowance of its 20,000 per year. If it's 10,000 per year, could be a bit tight on mileage.

Original Poster

It 10k per year , but I've done the maths on my current car, and have done 23k in three years of owning it, so am thinking the allowance would be alright for myself.

Just a thanks OP, i've been thinking about leasing a renegade for a while and this is the best price I have seen. Going with the UChoose company.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions