Groups

Car leasing question

Hi. I am looking for some advise on a car lease I have on a bmw 530d that is expiring shortly. it was my first lease and think I have paid over the odds for it.

a) the service indicator says I have 3000 miles to go before requiring a service which will be after the two year lease finishes. Should I have a service completed?

b) there are a scraps on the alloys and a couple of marks on the paint. Should I repair these to avoid penalties at the end and if so does it need to be done by BMW repairer shop?

Basically I am trying to find out what costs I should incur to minimise my total spend on the car over the lease and looking for general guidance please. Thanks v much.

3 Comments

You would have to service according to the service schedule set by BMW. Give your local dealer a call.

Small paint chips and light scratches are OK, I would get anything else touched up.

If the indicator still has mike's on t when they collect it then it's fine.
    As has been said small dents and scratches are fine up to a point. There is a set of I cherry standard rules they use for assessing. I will look it out when on Mac later.

Just returned mine and it is suorising how worrying s man inspecting a car can make you!

Original Poster

thanks for taking the time to comment. it is helpful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc22
      2. Kitchen tap replacement11
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please33

See more discussions