Car Leasing - Thoughts? Any good deals or websites?

3 replies
Found 8th Aug 2010
Hey guys, been looking to private car leasing, and was just wondering what peoples opinions of it were?

I have had a car loan for the last 3 and a half years (4 year term) and during that time have had to deal with high servicing costs and failed MOTs. Now im near the end of my loan, i can safely afford to sell the car and pay the remainder of the loan, and then have a decision to make regarding the next car.

Heard some good stories about leasing, and the various benefits it brings (eg no running / servicing costs - only fuel and insurance costs!

So...any thoughts? Or any recommendations of websites? I would want to be spending under £200 a month if i did go for this option, so something like a Fiesta etc

3 Comments

LINGSCARS.COM

As far as I know you will be stuck in it for 3 years minimum and there are huge fees if you try to get out of it early (and you'd lose the car too I guess)

My uncle runs a car hire place and he leases cars through his company but he said he would never do it as an individual, only worth it for companies.
Edited by: "rwm24" 8th Aug 2010

My advice search for the deal and not the car, keep looking but aim to do the deal in December when the best deals should be available.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions