Car Legal Protection

Found 29th Oct 2017
Can anyone tell me if they usually take the legal protection that comes with their car insurance, or do they take an independent one (free or paid), if so can they recommend anyone, thank you.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Can't recommend it as never tried it but you can buy Legal Protection insurance for just £10/year bestpricefs.co.uk/mot…nze

I generally don't bother with this type of insurance.

I would never take it as an add-on to a car insurance policy as it normally costs a lot more than the above option.
Edited by: "Van1973" 29th Oct 2017
Van197356 m ago

Can't recommend it as never tried it but you can buy Legal Protection …Can't recommend it as never tried it but you can buy Legal Protection insurance for just £10/year https://www.bestpricefs.co.uk/motor-legal-protection/legal-protection-bronzeI generally don't bother with this type of insurance. I would never take it as an add-on to a car insurance policy as it normally costs a lot more than the above option.

Thanks Van, will try to find some reviews but it looks good
we just take this with our car insurance
I always take it with the car insurer. Firstly if you need legal help just look at how much solicitors cost per hour. Also I believe if you take it out with the insurer it's just one less reason for either the legal side or your insurer to blame each other if either side acts slowly.
You can get free legal protection from here
If you're in a union check to see if they offer this. Mine does.
postmang55 m ago

If you're in a union check to see if they offer this. Mine does.

Which union buddy
Start Rescue have it standard as part of your breakdown, saving you money
postmang1 h, 40 m ago

C.W.U I'm a postie.

I will have to see if unite does it as well then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants