Groups

Car LPG conversion

Anyone considering it or had it done?
    Recommendations for installers and deals please.

6 Comments

had it done to my car 7 years back..think ive saved over £20,000 in petrol now just running local.

DADOF7

had it done to my car 7 years back..think ive saved over £20,000 in … had it done to my car 7 years back..think ive saved over £20,000 in petrol now just running local.

OMG How many miles do you do a year running local to have saved £20k?

DADOF7

had it done to my car 7 years back..think ive saved over £20,000 in … had it done to my car 7 years back..think ive saved over £20,000 in petrol now just running local.

Any noticeable difference in performance?

Banned

I don't think I've ever seen a fully working LPG conversion

Nightmare when things go wrong, as they often do. Wouldn't touch with a bargepole, but there are exceptions as shown in this thread

when i first had it done gas was 25p a litre a quater of petrol,that was for about 3 years.
    i get 20 ish to gallon with petrol ,17 on gas,i can turn gas on and off while driving and you would not know ,(if you dint hear it beep).
    anyone having trouble more than likely has the wrong system to suit there car,most go for the cheapest....
    just thought ive had the car 9 years now... : }

Just go for the easier option..........red diesel.;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764656
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241925
      3. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2851

See more discussions