Groups

car mats in the washing machine

has anybody done it??
    Have had a cola accident and mats all sticky, just wondering whether it would be safe to put them in the washer!

10 Comments

They will go limp :santa:

Give it a good hose down with a power washer.

yes and was a bad idea as blocked my washing machine with all the dirt and mud. expensive wsh cycle that

I wouldn't.

It's a shame ( but only for this) that we have some dry days coming up as I would have just put them on the line in the downpours. Now you have to wash them in a bucket.

In a word.... VAX....

Failing that, jetwash as said above!

Don't put them in the washing machine!

Banned

i put one of the big magic mats in, should have heard the racket, although it cleaned it a treat, if you do dont use comfort/lenor

Car mats are cheaper than washing machines. Dont risk the machine. Scrubbing brush and bucket of soapy water might be best

Banned

WoolyM;7186459

Car mats are cheaper than washing machines. Dont risk the machine. … Car mats are cheaper than washing machines. Dont risk the machine. Scrubbing brush and bucket of soapy water might be best

i agree :oops:

shove them in the bath with a cup of washing powder/liquid

sassie;7186373

i put one of the big magic mats in, should have heard the racket, … i put one of the big magic mats in, should have heard the racket, although it cleaned it a treat, if you do dont use comfort/lenor

Sort of mistake you only make once. I know I have done similar

Banned

WoolyM;7186516

Sort of mistake you only make once. I know I have done similar

i always put my little magic carpet in, that aint to bad, but thought ide try the bigger one, not the best decision i have ever made, but not the worst - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial56
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614

See more discussions