Groups
    EXPIRED

CAR PARKING AT STANSTEAD 11-18 JUNE

Hello all,

I hope you can help. I need to park the car from 11 June (around 2pm) till 18Th (back around 11pm). The cheapest I could find is £44.80. This is so expensive, considering the flight has cost me £75. Does anyone know of anywhere where it'd be cheaper?Even a B&B with cheap parking. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

Hi I have parked at Stansted a few times and always ended up paying
    just under £45. Is this for the on site parking?
    I have not been able to find cheaper but will have a look for you.....

get the train much cheaper

Original Poster

simon012;1644871

Hi I have parked at Stansted a few times and always ended up payingjust … Hi I have parked at Stansted a few times and always ended up payingjust under £45. Is this for the on site parking?I have not been able to find cheaper but will have a look for you.....

Yes it's onsite with Pink Elephant. I thought about train, but as leaving straight from work it'll take too long.....

Original Poster

simon012;1644906

It's not uch of a saving but it's £43.56 … It's not uch of a saving but it's £43.56 herehttps://quote.airport-parking.co.uk/3NewCustomer.aspx

Actually it's £42.56, more than £2 off, thanks I will add rep for you. Nice find!

sconto;1644949

Actually it's £42.56, more than £2 off, thanks I will add rep for you. N … Actually it's £42.56, more than £2 off, thanks I will add rep for you. Nice find!

Unfortunately they add £1 for using your card which I added on, although it
    may be free to use a debit card?
    I suppose a saving is a saving........

Original Poster

Yes I will still go through them as £1 off is better than nothing...:-D

Thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky22
      2. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11