Expired

Car parking for Manchester Dale Street Premier Inn.

Found 22nd Nov 2013
Hi, does any one know any 24hour car parks near to the Dale Street Premier Inn in Manchester? I've found a car park right opposite but it seems to close at 1830! I don't mind how much it costs.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
9 Comments
There is one literally 2 minutes away mate. I'll have a quick check for the postcode

Manchester The Grand

The Grand, Manchester, M1 3AY

£18 for 24hr. Run by NCP

You can pre book and get directions here

ncp.co.uk/fin…ark

Edited by: "RossD89" 22nd Nov 2013
Original Poster
RossD89

There is one literally 2 minutes away mate. I'll have a quick check for … There is one literally 2 minutes away mate. I'll have a quick check for the postcode

Cheers, that'd be ace.
car park is directly opposite hotel through a stone archway. mention when paying for parking that your stayin in premier inn and u get a discount. its £8for 24hrs. just use postcode for hotel as its directly opposite
craigstephens

Cheers, that'd be ace.

Updated for you mate.
I'm staying in MCR tonight too, this is useful for me as I was gonna drive from Preston. Its much cheaper for me to get the train!
Edited by: "mdekq007" 22nd Nov 2013
Google not working?
JackRH1

Google not working?

I don't think OP is here at the moment. Try again in another month and 3 weeks, he might be back on by then.
RossD89

I don't think OP is here at the moment. Try again in another month and 3 … I don't think OP is here at the moment. Try again in another month and 3 weeks, he might be back on by then.

Dont think you understand

Thanks for the comment though
Dont know where Dale Street is but opposite Manchester Arena in town we park on the old Boddington Brewery site and its £3 for 24 hours.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants