car parking near gatwick airport

Banned 10
Found 15th May 2009
Looking perhaps to drive down to gatwick airport, going away end of may for 2 weeks.
But looking around its roughly going to cost £100 to park for the 2 weeks.
Anybody know anywhere better/cheaper?
And any cheap hotels?

Regards

10 Comments

Banned

try the hotels near gatwick they have a shattel service and offer car part so u can leave you car, but you have to call round to find out

If you do book parking go through a company called Holday Extra's they do quidco :thumbsup:

Don't know where you live but i got train to Victoria then Gatwick express before worked out much cheaper

Gem_whl;5221624

If you do book parking go through a company called Holday Extra's they do … If you do book parking go through a company called Holday Extra's they do quidco :thumbsup:Don't know where you live but i got train to Victoria then Gatwick express before worked out much cheaper

Yep I second that, plus you can book good hotels through Holiday Extras which include parking and transfer, which often works out cheaper than getting parking on its own...plus its a nice start to the holiday :thumbsup:

(holidayextras.co.uk/)

Original Poster Banned

oh right had a look, around £77 with 2 weeks parking and hotel for a night.
its worth a thought...

Banned

Try here they have some great deals on Hotel parks parking4less.co.uk/

If you use [url]www.fhr.com[/url] use quidco and PM me, I will send you my discount codes.

Original Poster Banned

huh, fhr.com is something irrelevant?

oops my apologies. I meant fhr-net.co.uk/.
I did post the discount codes on here once before but they were taken off.

Original Poster Banned

bump still looking.

Original Poster Banned

any hotels in gatwick, that you can check in before 12pm? as i land after my 2 week hols at 7.30/8am.
Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text