car parking near gatwick airport

Found 15th May 2009
Looking perhaps to drive down to gatwick airport, going away end of may for 2 weeks.
But looking around its roughly going to cost £100 to park for the 2 weeks.
Anybody know anywhere better/cheaper?
And any cheap hotels?

Regards
Community Updates
MiscCarGatwick
10 Comments
try the hotels near gatwick they have a shattel service and offer car part so u can leave you car, but you have to call round to find out
If you do book parking go through a company called Holday Extra's they do quidco :thumbsup:

Don't know where you live but i got train to Victoria then Gatwick express before worked out much cheaper
Gem_whl;5221624

If you do book parking go through a company called Holday Extra's they do … If you do book parking go through a company called Holday Extra's they do quidco :thumbsup:Don't know where you live but i got train to Victoria then Gatwick express before worked out much cheaper

Yep I second that, plus you can book good hotels through Holiday Extras which include parking and transfer, which often works out cheaper than getting parking on its own...plus its a nice start to the holiday :thumbsup:

(holidayextras.co.uk/)
oh right had a look, around £77 with 2 weeks parking and hotel for a night.
its worth a thought...
Try here they have some great deals on Hotel parks parking4less.co.uk/
If you use [url]www.fhr.com[/url] use quidco and PM me, I will send you my discount codes.
huh, fhr.com is something irrelevant?
oops my apologies. I meant fhr-net.co.uk/.
I did post the discount codes on here once before but they were taken off.
bump still looking.
any hotels in gatwick, that you can check in before 12pm? as i land after my 2 week hols at 7.30/8am.
Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants