Groups

Car PCP under £180?

Hello. I have just 'stepped out' of another PCP agreement for a Hyundai i20, as I now have an eleven-week old Son, who needs a plethora of equipment taken with him everywhere and it was just too small. I'd like to get a car with a decent size boot, that's good on fuel and a decent spec, for under £180 per month, on a 36 month agreement, with 15k per year. Ideally I don't want something that's too big, as I do a lot of town driving. I have around 1k as a deposit. Many thanks in advance ;-)

8 Comments

so you got rid of a city car because it was too small and now want a city car thats not too big?

fiesta?

C-Max massive boot but not too big and great on fuel if you get the diesel

Take a look at the Nissan Note, smallish car but with a decent sized boot and well specced if you go for one of the higher models.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help. I have had a look at the Nissan Note. Are there any decent deals on them? What about the Skoda Rapid? I saw a deal on the main site, but it was over four years. Are there any car leasing sites/companies you'd suggest? Many thanks ;-)

You could look at lingcars.com or vertuleasing to give you some idea.
    15000miles will bump up the price though.

Original Poster

Just had a look at the Nissan Note - really liked the car.......shame about the boot space, though

Original Poster

are there any other deals around at the moment? I'm desperate! Thanks

Consider a second hand car from a reputable seller like motorpoint? They have very good finance deals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1617
      2. Marvel characters45
      3. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111319

See more discussions