Posted 11th Dec 2019
Ideas on easy to use wipe on wipe off car polish
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Personally I always use Myagis Wax Polish
Edited by: "JumpMan1980" 11th Dec 2019
Autoglym super resin polish is probably the best hand polish/glaze on the shelf. This can be purchased from halfords or most motor factors.

What is it that your trying to achieve?
For every wash use I use demon shine spray on wipe off and it’s pretty good. For a one off auogly
super resin polish
flowersofwar11/12/2019 06:28

Autoglym super resin polish is probably the best hand polish/glaze on the …Autoglym super resin polish is probably the best hand polish/glaze on the shelf. This can be purchased from halfords or most motor factors.What is it that your trying to achieve?

Just to wax the car in the easiest possible way , no hard work rubbing residue off etc
mikeportsmouth11/12/2019 07:49

Just to wax the car in the easiest possible way , no hard work rubbing …Just to wax the car in the easiest possible way , no hard work rubbing residue off etc

A polish into remove imperfections and add gloss.

A wax is to protect the paint but does add gloss and depth as well.

There is a turtle wax hydrophobic sealant thread on here that is the perfect product for you to spray on and buff off. The product can be bought from eurocarparts or carparts4less for under £7 using one of their discounts codes. I've been using this product just over a year now it is by far the best spray on sealant on the market, especially for the price.
I use the Gtechniq c2v3 sealant which you just spray on and wipe off and find it to be fantastic. You can also water it down so it goes a bit further for top-ups.

You need to get your paintwork into good condition before using a sealant - that means a good polish and maybe use a clay bar. Once in good condition, a sealant should be all you need.
Yup depends what you want to achieve. Super resin is the easiest hand polish with some good results. You will want to keep those fillers in from the polish by sealing it with a wax. I use meguirs carnauba wax just my preference. For any bird poop or any other contaminants I use meguirs quick detailer.
+1 for Super Resin. Easy to use.
deleted2203621
The easiest way to a quick, hassle free shine is Carplan No1 Super Gloss. I used to get loads of fancy gear from "the chemical guys" but these days I'm more of a "spray on wipe off 5 mins job done, looks 90% as good as when I spent a whole afternoon detailing" kinda guy
Edited by: "deleted2203621" 11th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions