Expired

Car radio upgrade to DAB - has anyone ever used the Just Drive system from JustConnect?

Found 13th Oct 2014
They currently offer a supply and fit solution to any car for £189.99 - justconnectme.co.uk/jus…or/ wondered if anyone has experience of this company and if so, how good is the DAB (obviously it will be vary depending on your geographical location). Lots of positive reviews on the website but then there would be wouldn't there.

6 Comments

Check to see if it's DAB or DAB+ 1st.

I would recommend the Pure Highway, simple to install and does the job very well.

Original Poster

scooby_me

I would recommend the Pure Highway, simple to install and does the job … I would recommend the Pure Highway, simple to install and does the job very well.

Which one, there seems to be a few? How would it compare supply / fit to the one I have linked above?

all you do is stick the aerial to your windscreen and plug it into the lighter socket, tune your radio to the frequency it tells you. and away you go. benefit is, if you change your car you can take it with you!, there between 60-100. I have 1 in the works van and 1 in the car!.

I only ever listen to 1 station so mine is sat in the glove box and never gets touched.

real good on reception. and real easy to install/remove.

Your one is ok if you want all the station info, and bells and whistles, but its seems everything is a payable upgrade, I seriously doubt there is much they have to do to enable audio streaming, but its £70 extra!.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5104pc%2BrIsL._SY300_.jpg

Original Poster

I've used the FM type things before and never really been impressed with the quality. Being **** I know but would also prefer everything to be 'out of sight' so don't really want cables for charging etc. trailing around the car.

You are right though about changing car and stuff, as that was going to be one of my questions to them - see how much they would charge to take it out of one car and fit it into another.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions