Groups
    EXPIRED

car reg plate

hi,ive been offered various amounts for my car reg plate, its P4AUJ, my names paul,what do you think, shall i hold on to it,and will it go up in value,or would somebody like to give me an offer

11 Comments

I'll offer you a fiver

Admin

If you want to sell it, start a FS thread with an asking price please Paul

droitwichdosser;1664823

I'll offer you a fiver

why even bother

juliet_bravo;1664831

If you want to sell it, start a FS thread with an asking price please … If you want to sell it, start a FS thread with an asking price please Paul

and i think he might just be asking for advise instead of offering for sale

Original Poster

sorry,i was asking about your advice,should i keep it,or would it go up in value,and what do you think about the registration number,thanks

i would get rid if i were you they spelt your name wrong.

I'm looking for one, for someone deserving. If anyone has AR 53 OLE please let me know :whistling:

The price is purely based on supply and demand. :?
    Look to the future, say 20 years, how popular would the name PAUL be to the younger generation? How many children born are now are named Paul (just look at the gov site for statistics regarding childrens names). This should give an idea of the possible popularity to a name related cherish plates in the future.

Look at the names about today, Margaret, Roy, Len etc how many under 30 somethings have such names? They are the customers of the future. therefore dictate the value.
    I myself have a cherish plate, but not akinned to a name! two letters and a single number, nameproof! :thumbsup:

I have an 11yr old son called Paul and there is another Paul at his school

kyalion;1665012

I'm looking for one, for someone deserving. If anyone has AR 53 OLE … I'm looking for one, for someone deserving. If anyone has AR 53 OLE please let me know :whistling:

Are you buying that plate for gallas or wenger ? Maybe they could car share ...:thumbsup:

smithyp1;1666380

Are you buying that plate for gallas or wenger ? Maybe they could car … Are you buying that plate for gallas or wenger ? Maybe they could car share ...:thumbsup:

Tee-Hee (NOT)

People in glasshouses......:whistling:

kyalion;1667090

Tee-Hee (NOT)People in glasshouses......:whistling:

:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???33
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?612
      3. Biscuit addiction1435