Found 31st Mar 2010
I need to get front and back plates made up with the GB Euro symbol. Halfords are charging £32 for the pair and I see on Google there's a fair few online places.

I'm not necessarily after the cheapest but has anyone ordered any plates online that they could recommend a company please??

Ta

1. Ask
  2. Car
  3. Plates
7 Comments

I used an ebay seller last time. Sorry, can't remember who though. They had a bit of software on their listing to create your plate though

Original Poster

bazzaric;8252468

I used an ebay seller last time. Sorry, can't remember who though. They … I used an ebay seller last time. Sorry, can't remember who though. They had a bit of software on their listing to create your plate though

cool - didn't think of ebay!! Repped:thumbsup:

I always use this site: coolplates.co.uk/ind…id=

I think they charge £19 for the set for what your looking for. See how you get on.

Do you have any local independant car part shops round your way, the last ones I had done I went to mine.

£18.48 2x delivered Ebay 260565299772

I had to get some a few months back as mine were going to make the car fail the mot allegedly!!! Think I used a place called showplates or similar they were only about £16 for the pair. I ordered tham at about 4pm and they were here the next day. I just googled and checked a few out they came out the cheapest and can't fault the service. Hope that helps :-)

Just checked and it is no1showplates.co.uk

Original Poster

Many thanks to you all guys! I'll be checking out the various places and have repped all!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522875
    2. Add one, leave one game54415445
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming46
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769494

See more discussions