Car Rental

Found 13th Apr 2012
Hi everyone, I need your favour please. Does anyone know of any car rental companies that rent cars out to 20 year olds? With a driving licence that’s one year old. I need the car for 3 or 4 days. Does anyone know of any companies that does this?

Thanks.
Community Updates
MiscCarCar Hire
11 Comments
What area?
Enterprise accept less than 1 year old license. Most of the others don't. Not sure about min age.
ZipCar is pretty awesome
Slash

Enterprise accept less than 1 year old license. Most of the others don't. … Enterprise accept less than 1 year old license. Most of the others don't. Not sure about min age.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Age Policy for UK Car Rentals*
For Car Classes A and B, Renter must be aged 23 or above.
For car classes C and above, including vans and mini MPV renters must be 25 years of age
Small and Medium Premium and 4x4’s and Full MPV are restricted to renters over 30 years.
zipcar say

Who is eligible to become a Zipcar member?

To be eligible, you must:

Be at least 19 years old
If under 21 years of age have held a full licence for at least 2 years with no convictions or accidents

I very much doubt you will find any rental company will rent to under 21s with only one year experience

EliTom
never heard of one that rents out to 20 year olds tbh

normally, min age is 23-25

EDIT:- ^^^^^ I have now then
Edited by: "csiman" 13th Apr 2012
oddballjamie

What area?

Nottingham
Slash

Enterprise accept less than 1 year old license. Most of the others don't. … Enterprise accept less than 1 year old license. Most of the others don't. Not sure about min age.

My License is one year old but am 20 years old
ShaunnyBwoy

Could give this a try … Could give this a try http://www.gumtreedeals.com/deals/london/green-motion-car-and-van-rental-hire-a-fiat-500-twinair

min age 21

EliTom
OOO, thanks for the help guys I appreciate it. Any one still come across any let me know please. x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants