Groups
    EXPIRED

Car rental for 2 days in the states?

Looking to rent a car in Manhattan, New York from 5th of june until 6th of june.

Driver is 21 so is expecting to pay surcharge.

Think the cheapest we've seen is with Budget for an SUV.

Does anyone know any reputable and cheap car rental companys?

7 Comments

You could try MSE's Cheap Car Hire guide as a starter. There's a few comparison sites on there that might come in handy as well.

I used dollar in Vegas.make sure you book through a uk site so u get the necessary insurance.otherwise what you think may be a cheap deal could be very expensive.

give holidayextras.com a go
    i just booked my parking through them, £99 for 2 weeks and overnight stay in hotel at gatwick for 4 people.
    when booking i noticed they also do price comparison on car hire

if your only staying in Manhattan why don't you use the underground. cheap and its quite fast.

carhire3000.com is good plus they let you know beforehand of any surcharges or extra charges like one way fee etc.

Original Poster

kylewalker

if your only staying in Manhattan why don't you use the underground. … if your only staying in Manhattan why don't you use the underground. cheap and its quite fast.

Not driving around manhattan, staying in manhattan for 7 days then driving to boston for 2.

Original Poster

devssm

carhire3000.com is good plus they let you know beforehand of any … carhire3000.com is good plus they let you know beforehand of any surcharges or extra charges like one way fee etc.

Thank you mate! found one with everything included and a full tank for £125 for 2 days.

cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions