Groups
    EXPIRED

Car Scrappage Scheme

Hi everyone,
    What is the cheapest car can you get with Car scrappage scheme?
    I need 5 door car,
    Hyundai?chevrolet? etc.
    or some one can tell me how can i find the best deal?with the links plz
    Thanks in Advance
    Kind Regards
    Bilo

2 Comments

Just been to our local Asda Living (yes I know they don't sell cars) but outside was a Kia Cee'd being advertised at £7999 with scrappage allowance deduction of £3995. It has a 7yr warranty and looked really nice, looked around Astra/Focus size and was really nice, thought it was a good price at £8K for that size car.

kia.co.uk/New…spx

Kia is probably one of the cheapest, but the picanto is the cheapest of their range(and comes in 5 door versions), currently the most basic model is £6495 (£4495 with scrappage). Whether you go for a Picanto, or Cee'd would depend on your budget and what size car you need.

Personally i went for the Toyota Aygo blue special , it was around £8600 in showroom (£6600 scrappage), but i found a cheaper deal with an online company for £6300 including scrappage.(price has since gone up a bit i think)

Another option is Suzuki Alto, very cheap, but when i test drove it, it did feel very cheap.(does come with alot of extra as standard tho).

i bought my car from this website buyacar.co.uk/
    not all cars on their site are available with scrappage but the ones that are will show scrappage price.
    very helpful staff on the phone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Half decent gaming laptop?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!11
      3. Need a good courier - any help please :)33
      4. flamedeer55

See more discussions