Groups

car seat for 9months to 4yrs for this car madza demio 1,5. 5dr gsi estate

Banned
    my partner has just bought or away to purchase that car below

exchangeandmart.co.uk/iad…030

we have a graco logico m car seat but don't know if it will fit in the car. it fits in corsa and mondeo other family members cars and a yaris

if you have this car what carseats have you had in it.

thanks for the advice, i tried googling it but didnt get much got one review saying nothing worked

12 Comments

Mardyass;2608969

http://www.britax.co.uk/index.php?option=com_fitfinder&home=1&Itemid=62HTH

what mardy has posted is best tool to use as tells you if brillant fit or a so so fit . However it is only for britax car seats . But i will defintely buy my next one via it just for piece of mind as my boy nearly 7 months so will need new one soon

Original Poster Banned

when i done that tool it says only one is birth to 4 yrs

britax.co.uk/ind…=31

and its got yellow ! saying alternate routing

Original Poster Banned

my duaghter is 18 months

a friend of mine works for britax,not that I'm trying to promote them or anything and I had problems trying to get a seat for my youngest to fit in one of my cars,the rear belts are so short but we got there in the end,I have the evolva 1-2-3 and its a great seat and perks of the job mean I get replacement covers for my car seat each time britax decide to change the colourways lol

logyon;2609041

when i done that tool it says only one is birth to 4 yrs … when i done that tool it says only one is birth to 4 yrs http://www.britax.co.uk/index.php?option=com_britax&task=showproduct&id=26&groupid=6&Itemid=31and its got yellow ! saying alternate routing

did you say that was for 9 months plus on drop down , because few do fit from birth to 4 but theres nice variety 9months to 4 years

Original Poster Banned

i jut put the car seats to fit the car

logyon;2609041

when i done that tool it says only one is birth to 4 yrs … when i done that tool it says only one is birth to 4 yrs http://www.britax.co.uk/index.php?option=com_britax&task=showproduct&id=26&groupid=6&Itemid=31and its got yellow ! saying alternate routing

im surprised that britax dont make one thats a good fit. Might be worth your while making a trip down to halfords and getting advice from the experts

I have a Mazda Demio & I had the same problem not so long ago trying to get a group one car seat that fitted correctly! I seriously considered buying a different car lol. I too read reviews about not being able to find a car seat to fit.

The only one that does fit is the Britax First Class which is from birth to 4 years. I know this as I was working at Toys R Us in the Babies R Us department at the time & I tried every single car seat there. I also went to Mothercare & Halfords.

The problem is that the buckles for the seat belt are really long so you end up with buckle crunch. The First Class is a universal car seat & it has two different ways of fitting it. With the alternative routing, the car seat fits fine.

I hope this helps

Oh & I'll also say that trying to get spare parts for the Demio is a complete pain in the jacksy.

I park my car on the road & the other day as a bus drove past, the bus driver stopped the bus & gave me a load of abuse because I'd parked my car in the wrong direction :roll: Obviously he'd been having a bad day! I just replied with ' whatever mate' & walked off.

Well yesterday morning, my neighbour knocked on my door & handed me my near side wing mirror telling me that he'd found it in the middle of the road the night before. Mmmm...I wonder who did that then?! I just know it was the bus driver :x

I've been ringing around scapyards & breakers trying to find one with no luck as they're not that popular & Mazda want £70 for one. Gutted! :cry:

Original Poster Banned

Zoe_B;2610828

Oh & I'll also say that trying to get spare parts for the Demio is a … Oh & I'll also say that trying to get spare parts for the Demio is a complete pain in the jacksy.I park my car on the road & the other day as a bus drove past, the bus driver stopped the bus & gave me a load of abuse because I'd parked my car in the wrong direction :roll: Obviously he'd been having a bad day! I just replied with ' whatever mate' & walked off.Well yesterday morning, my neighbour knocked on my door & handed me my near side wing mirror telling me that he'd found it in the middle of the road the night before. Mmmm...I wonder who did that then?! I just know it was the bus driver :xI've been ringing around scapyards & breakers trying to find one with no luck as they're not that popular & Mazda want £70 for one. Gutted! :cry:

can you link me to some seats that will fit

will this on from mothercare

mothercare.com/gp/…ore

logyon;2612107

can you link me to some seats that will fitwill this on from mothercare … can you link me to some seats that will fitwill this on from mothercare http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B001BJOJ56/ref=sc_plp_c_3_0_42770041_m_A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ_1/026-5354819-7927614?ie=UTF8&n=42770041&s=&v=glance&mcb=core

I know that the First Class SI & SI Ultra definitely fit. I'm not 100% sure with the one that you've linked to as it just says First Class. I assume it would still fit but your best best is to check with that one. This one at ]Mothercare would fit though & it's cheaper.

Here are some others at ]Toys R Us and ]Halfords (there's quite a few other colours on there as well).

If you take a trip to TRU, Halfords or Mothercare before you buy one, they'll test one out for you & show you how it fits etc. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions