EXPIRED

Car seat on to buggy

I have a recaro car seat and Teutonia buggy has anyone managed to find adapters so the car seat goes straight on to the buggy? If not does anyone know what buggy frAme a recaro car seat will fit on to? Having 2nd baby in May and already have a toddler so my thinking is it would be easier to get the baby out of the car in the car seat and put straight on to buggy when only making short trips?

2 Comments

Which Recaro seat? Had a quick look but couldn't find any Recaro adapters for Teutonia, but seems most list all the big manufacturers "and many more" so no guarantee they will fit your Teutonia. You can get them most places - Amazon, Babies R us, Mothercare, etc.

Original Poster

The profi car seat. Ive been in touch with where i got the buggy from and he said they dont sell them for teutonia.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …918
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
    3. It was forty years ago today......617
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions