Car speakers - ford focus

I'm looking to upgrade my car speakers. Wan't something with a decent base without the need for a sub and with a better audio output then standard focus speakers.

Can anyone recommend any sites or speakers. Have about 80 quid or so to spend.

Thanks

Inb4 "chav mobile", lol

7 Comments

Edited by: "sancho1983" 18th May 2011

Original Poster

I've found these on the bay - 250708315347

They look any good?

Original Poster

ace101

have a look here … have a look here http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/subcategories/c_path/60_66/spd/coaxial-speakers.html

Cheers mate, Had a look. Apart from a good RMS and peak power value not sure what else I should be looking for. Can anyone advise? Thanks

go for components
find the size of your current speaker pods and get
2 tweets
2 mid range
and 2 subs
the tweets and mids usually come packaged together and also come with a crossover
subs start at 6.5" and go up
but if you don't want sumit silly and is easy to fit go for the above
if you don't want to use an amp go for speakers with a low RMS
it will still sound very loud.

Original Poster

mcallim7

go for componentsfind the size of your current speaker pods and get 2 … go for componentsfind the size of your current speaker pods and get 2 tweets2 mid rangeand 2 substhe tweets and mids usually come packaged together and also come with a crossoversubs start at 6.5" and go upbut if you don't want sumit silly and is easy to fit go for the aboveif you don't want to use an amp go for speakers with a low RMSit will still sound very loud.

I've decided to go for these ones, look alright for the money, what do you think?

tinyurl.com/3jf…2pe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523409
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011

See more discussions