Found 17th Dec 2014
Looking for a car stereo that will allow me to play music wirelessly in my car. I know you can get them easily with AUX or USB's on but i'm looking for a bluetooth wireless one. Lots are bluetooth but does this mean they place music wirelessly or not?

7 Comments

Yes Bluetooth & Wireless are interchangeable terms in this context.

Sometimes. A new ford mondeo I use for work has Bluetooth, but will only connect to the phone for calls etc, won't play any media. Just ask the seller if it plays media through Bluetooth or not.

Original Poster

Thanks

What about a FM transmitter.
They are really cheap and don't need to change stereo

Original Poster

crunchytechnews

What about a FM transmitter.They are really cheap and don't need to … What about a FM transmitter.They are really cheap and don't need to change stereo

You may just be my hero

Original Poster

JamesRandall9618

You may just be my hero

Or not.. my radio signal is poor

amazon.co.uk/dp/…5ZE technically not wireless, but cheap
r.ebay.com/QHJUWR just remember, you will probably need a fascia adapter, wiring loom adapter and aerial adapter.
kits on ebay

ktm666

Sometimes. A new ford mondeo I use for work has Bluetooth, but will only … Sometimes. A new ford mondeo I use for work has Bluetooth, but will only connect to the phone for calls etc, won't play any media. Just ask the seller if it plays media through Bluetooth or not.

check the options in your phone, you may need to uncheck "use for phone" and leave media ticked (had similar head scratching with a Jam bluetooth speaker)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions