Found 7th Aug 2016
Been looking at this -

gearbest.com/fm-…=21

Is it a simple case of taking my current one out, and putting this one in it's place? I know there's something to do with 'codes' that you need with stereos?

Any ideas? Thanks

10 Comments

Depends on what car you have mate... Is your current radio a double din or single din?

Original Poster

jamiereed

Depends on what car you have mate... Is your current radio a double din … Depends on what car you have mate... Is your current radio a double din or single din?

Single. But there's a gap underneath it in case you want a bigger one. I have a Peugeot 307.

blog.qualitymobilevideo.com/din…es/ I wouldn't purchase a radio from there... quality of sound will be really ****. The best brand is alpine... nothing less

Original Poster

jamiereed

https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-alpine-ute-72bt_p-28153.htm?gclid=CID-__qAsM4CFcRAGwodRNQCvA best thing i ever purchased.

Thanks, but how hard is it to fit?

there are adaptors at Halfords from certain car to most popular radio if you are not confident.

I also have that Alpine, it's good but it's a full depth unit. I'd get a half depth next time, without a CD player there's no real reason for it to be so big. It's good though, lots of features and decent quality. Think mine was only £50 from Halfords though.

drtongue

there are adaptors at Halfords from certain car to most popular radio if … there are adaptors at Halfords from certain car to most popular radio if you are not confident.

​or search FleaBay for Peugeot patch lead.

Its not that hard, worse case take it to halford's they will fit it for you for 30£
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825
    3. word association Game74244869
    4. Add one, leave one game54315391

See more discussions