Groups
    EXPIRED

car stereo headunit w/ipod, bluetooth (Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine)

Hi all - has anyone seen any decent deals a halfway decent car stereo headunit that preferably comes with or is capable of connecting to ipod (bluetooth would be bonus, as would divx - not really for watching, but for dvd audio playback)

I'm looking for a good quality brand name and in the price range of £100-150 (£200)

any help would be appreciated
    cheers

2 Comments

You wont get those brand names for that price, I got this from my local dealer paid around the £250 mark. Beat audio has been around for a while, try it they are good.

beat-audio.co.uk/BEA…tml

Goodluck

Original Poster

HPC;6209880

You wont get those brand names for that price, I got this from my local … You wont get those brand names for that price, I got this from my local dealer paid around the £250 mark. Beat audio has been around for a while, try it they are good.http://www.beat-audio.co.uk/BEAT600.htmlGoodluck

cool - thanks, I'll have a poke around.
    I have seen 'ipod ready' and bluetooth Kenwoods for £130-150. I know that divx will cost at least £200 (I can't remember the JVC model, but there's an older one that's around £200 mark)

rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions