Groups

car tax

hi all, can anyone tell me if i can pay my car tax at the pos ofice using a debit card. cheer

10 Comments

I think you can yes, it can be done online now too, much easier :thumbsup:

Do it on line... much much easier, and you can pay by debit card and you don't need to stand in line with all the pensioners... :thumbsup:

If not you can use your card to withdraw cash, and pay with that.

you can use your debit card at the postoffice no probs, have done so several times :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for that, i knew you could do it on line but i go away on saturday, so thought i beta get it done before i go

online is quicker & you dont have to hunt out all your papers either :thumbsup:

I know that you can't buy postal orders with your card you have to use cash. But you can definately pay with your card..

Original Poster

thanks all have left you al rep cheers

The twice i've done my tax online the disc hasn't turned up and i've had to call them for a replacement...

Have got mine online a few times, and did my mum and dads for them too... each time the tax disc arrived within 3 days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1429
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1223
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710944

See more discussions