Found 7th Aug 2008
can some one point me to the post on this as I've searched for the last 20mins and can't find it

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
8 Comments

This is also a good guide on Parkers.
Put your car details in and it tells you what your charges will be for coming years!!

parkers.co.uk/car…ax/

Original Poster

thanks guys rep left

DarloNige;2695891

This is also a good guide on Parkers.Put your car details in and it tells … This is also a good guide on Parkers.Put your car details in and it tells you what your charges will be for coming years!!http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/road-tax/

useful link :thumbsup:
so if I read this right, I am better off taxing my car for a year in march next year before the hike ie my Mondeo 1yr tax in Apr 2008 = £210, but Apr 2009 = £260 - with Apr being the start date for the new charges

Original Poster

Emmsa76;2695927

I think this is thread you where looking for … I think this is thread you where looking for http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/214096/road-tax-loophole-saves-you-upto-70/

that's the baby! I was searching for "car tax" "vehicle tax" "tax" all of which pulled up diddly, rep left for finding the post

Original Poster

J9STL;2695956

useful link :thumbsup:so if I read this right, I am better off taxing my … useful link :thumbsup:so if I read this right, I am better off taxing my car for a year in march next year before the hike ie my Mondeo 1yr tax in Apr 2008 = £210, but Apr 2009 = £260 - with Apr being the start date for the new charges

I've just taxed mine for 6 months as then I can tax again for £210 come march instead of the increase to £300 come March 13th

Banned

ramtec;2695985

that's the baby! I was searching for "car tax" "vehicle tax" "tax" all … that's the baby! I was searching for "car tax" "vehicle tax" "tax" all of which pulled up diddly, rep left for finding the post

A tip.

go to ADVANCED search and search for TAX.

that search comes back in recent date order.

normal search is a complete mess - STILL! :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions