Car tyres

Found 5th Jul
Where is he best place to get car tyres from? I’m
Not interested in the usual kwiq fit or Halfords option. They cost a bomb for 4 tyres. My budget is around £200 and I want decent new tyres
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenCarTyres
20 Comments
What size tyres? Makes a big difference.
We usually compare the normal online sites - Blackcircles, Asda - and price up a local firm or two. The last two occasions our run flats have been substantially cheaper from Asda and fitted at our local ATS.
Black circles - if you want to get them online.
tyres on the drive is another one and you should also go through a cash-back site
I 2nd the comment on asda, but as said depends on the size you need
I suggest a bigger budget
Tyre shopper
205/15/R16 is my size. I find love tyres have a good price
ding34 m ago

Tyre shopper

Awful place. Budget tyres starting from £50 upwards. Love tyres have premium brands from £40
Pakboy30 m ago

205/15/R16 is my size. I find love tyres have a good price

No it isn't. 205/55 perhaps? That would be one of the most common sizes.
mas9916 m ago

No it isn't. 205/55 perhaps? That would be one of the most …No it isn't. 205/55 perhaps? That would be one of the most common sizes.

16’s with a profile of 15
mas9924 m ago

No it isn't. 205/55 perhaps? That would be one of the most …No it isn't. 205/55 perhaps? That would be one of the most common sizes.

Haha meant 205/55/R16
Theyre all the same sort of price, unless you have a local tyre fitter who will do all of them for a fiver?

I just bought tyres for 200 quid, fully fitted. Or I could have gotten the same tyres from black circles for 160... Then pay 10/15 per corner for fitting.
mas9931 m ago

What are they driving? A shopping trolley?
ATS and black circles are ok, but prices are similar to Kwik fit though, tyres are expensive these days especially for cars with nice alloys.
Try Formula Ona autocentres f1autocentres.co.uk/car…lts . I've used them in the past and been happy , they often have further discounts or coupon codes but haven't got time to look at the moment .
I have ALWAYS managed to find a local'ish independent tyre dealer to match or even beat any of the online tyre suppliers, and have found Asda tyres to be rather expensive compared to any other company!
I found that if you book online kwikfit actully take some beating price wise. If you just drive up it’s a lot more expensive. Don’t forget quidco.
Tyresonthedrive are good, competitive prices and come to you, taking the hassle out of getting them done. They quite often have offer codes too.
also if you dm me, I'll give you my email address for recommendation and we'll both get a £10 Amazon voucher. Don't forget quidco / top cashback too.
If you just want tyres and to get them fitted at a garage of your choice I found Amazon cheapest for my size of tyre, and I have a tyre place nearby who charges £6 per tyre to replace including a new valve and balance.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants