Car-vac

Found 18th Jan
Does anybody have any recommendations for a Car-vac please? I've looked at several online reviews and they all have downsides eg lack of power, short battery life, too cumbersome, lack of tools for getting in tight spaces. I don't mind paying for something that's effective but a lot of them don't seem to last very long.

Thanks in advance for any tips
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I've found Wojtek who works at Shineywash in Nuneaton does a satisfactory job.
termite1 h, 33 m ago

I've found Wojtek who works at Shineywash in Nuneaton does a satisfactory …I've found Wojtek who works at Shineywash in Nuneaton does a satisfactory job.

Sergei obviously trained him well
Any reason why you don't want to use a normal vacuum?

I wanted a car vac but as you say most lack power, I use a Dyson small ball animal now.

The main piece comes off the pipe making it very easy to clean under the seats with one of the attachments and it's extremely powerful.
I live on the second floor, no outside power point.
Dyson V6 Trigger the best cordless vac that I've tried. Bought mine at Aldi about half price I think Argos have the same deal
I was given a screwfix wet and dry vac for a xmas present, ideal for keeping in the garage and all those crappy jobs that would kill my dyson, wasn't expensive about £40-50 and has plenty of power for doing the car and managed to get all the dog hair from my mates pooch.
AlecLeamas10 h, 21 m ago

Dyson V6 Trigger the best cordless vac that I've tried. Bought mine at …Dyson V6 Trigger the best cordless vac that I've tried. Bought mine at Aldi about half price I think Argos have the same deal

Best reviews I've seen so far, thanks for posting. Still 1/2 price at Argos.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants