Car vac

Found 2nd Jun
would like to get a car vac, either cordless handheld or one with cigarette powered but not mains powered. any good suggestions, can be from China or local in the uk.
budget is less than £50 or less. in car mainly are for the loose stones and pets hair on car seats and floor.
I know it is a lot to ask for, but any one can help? I had one handheld 7.2v before and it certainly did not do a good job.
thanks
Community Updates
AskHome & LivingCar
4 Comments
Unless you get yourself a Dyson most handhelds are a bit rubbish unless you’re picking up breadcrumbs off a wood floor... also the battery life is appalling. If you find a good one let me know...
I bought this one hotukdeals.com/dea…227 pretty good but currently unavailable
propofol3 h, 31 m ago

Unless you get yourself a Dyson most handhelds are a bit rubbish unless …Unless you get yourself a Dyson most handhelds are a bit rubbish unless you’re picking up breadcrumbs off a wood floor... also the battery life is appalling. If you find a good one let me know...

Agree the small battery or car powered ones aren’t powerful enough to do anything other than crumbs.

OP would be better off changing their house hoover to something like this which they can also use to clean the car out.

dyson.co.uk/sticks/dyson-v7-motorhead.html
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 2nd Jun
Just go to screwfix and buy a tradesman vacuum as not restricted with the stupid power laws and for £35 or less you will have something that will do the job. Don't buy bags from screwfix as twice the price vs ebay
Edited by: "wayners" 2nd Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants