Groups

Car vs bambi. (now includes pictures of boobs)

This incident has traumatised me.

Anyway, my car is probably a write-off. I need a new car asap so I neeeeeeed help.

These are my preferred options so far:
    Mini Cooper
    Suzuki Swift
    VW Golf

Who owns them/wants to help me choose/loves me enough to pay me some attention right now?

I will need to be getting one of these in the next week, so help meeeee. Please!

130 Comments

Oh no that is one bad day your having then:?
    I like the Suzuki Swift

you been dogging again AF? You were warned about late night country driving...

Mini = for posh birds
    vw = semi posh birds
    suzuki = cheap skates

I would get the mini as it's part built in Swindon and the others are made in eastern europe / asia

get a deer'lorean oops bad joke

numptyj;8930992

get a deer'lorean oops bad joke

definitely bad........Can't think of anything better though

faevilangel;8931010

definitely bad........Can't think of anything better though

deery me it was bad. I have no eye deer how I came up with it.

*taxi*

Original Poster

numptyj;8931022

deery me it was bad. I have no eye deer how I came up with it.*taxi*

You're going to get a massive slap.

angelfairee;8931047

You're going to get a massive slap.

oh deer

Ok I must stop now :santa:

Original Poster

For fricks sake, is anyone feeling useful today?! I'm a damsel in distress here!

My vote is for VW Golf.
    I hope you're ok, my friend has written off 4 cars with 3x horses (New Forest ponies) and 1x Deer, it's horrible.

Original Poster

It's come to my attention that I also don't really know how to look for a car...help?!

angelfairee;8931233

It's come to my attention that I also don't really know how to look for a … It's come to my attention that I also don't really know how to look for a car...help?!

Get your dad/brother/bf/someone who knows about cars to help? That's always my trick :-D

numptyj;8931022

deery me it was bad. I have no eye deer how I came up with it.*taxi*

What do you mean, "no eye deer" they will of popped out, just pluck them from your radiator..

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8931283

Get your dad/brother/bf/someone who knows about cars to help? That's … Get your dad/brother/bf/someone who knows about cars to help? That's always my trick :-D

My Dad likes to teach me car lessons by making me do things myself...so he's gone out to play golf. I am an only child and tragically single. This doesn't bode well for me.

Chiptivo;8931321

What do you mean, "no eye deer" they will of popped out, just pluck them … What do you mean, "no eye deer" they will of popped out, just pluck them from your radiator..

Ewwww that's not even funny. There is deer fluff/flesh rammed under a corner of my bonnet and deer guts down the side of my car.

angelfairee;8931418

My Dad likes to teach me car lessons by making me do things myself...so … My Dad likes to teach me car lessons by making me do things myself...so he's gone out to play golf. I am an only child and tragically single. This doesn't bode well for me.

You have a suzuki and VW garage in Ciren, so go down there and have a look... See what the car feels like for you...

Nearest Mini one is cheltenham or swindon I believe.

The best way to choose a car is to test drive and some garages offer incentives to test drive like vouchers.

Original Poster

faevilangel;8931530

You have a suzuki and VW garage in Ciren, so go down there and have a … You have a suzuki and VW garage in Ciren, so go down there and have a look... See what the car feels like for you...Nearest Mini one is cheltenham or swindon I believe.The best way to choose a car is to test drive and some garages offer incentives to test drive like vouchers.

But car salesmen frighten me!

The Swift is an excellent little car in my opinion.

You didn't crash into the car owned by my commercial director this morning did you? I guess not, if you hit a deer.

Mini. Perfect for ' look at me!' Attention seekers! Only kidding, love you really....no, really, I do...

Original Poster

Right, if you've got this far in an attempt to find boobs, I demand you post something helpful. You pervert.

Original Poster

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad265/angelfaireee/SDC15287.jpg

And talking of pictures...here's the car vs bambi aftermath.

No boobs! :-(

Banned

was gona say i have my 2004 corsa sxi for sale

i see you already have one, from pic it doesn't look like a write-off

no way of telling

Banned

Brought the boobs to the thread:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4671/boobsx.jpg

Original Poster

dj_urban;8931971

was gona say i have my 2004 corsa sxi for sale i see you already have … was gona say i have my 2004 corsa sxi for sale i see you already have one, from pic it doesn't look like a write-off no way of telling

I'll probably get rid of it anyway. I'm pretty sure it's cursed.

You wouldn't ask strangers which pair of shoes out of 3 different pairs suits you best and you can't do the same with cars. You need to sit in them and get a feel for things like visibility and how your bum feels on the seat! Ring the different showrooms and ask for test drives but say your being bought a car by parent, hubby, partner, rich relative etc so they wont give you the hard sell trying to get you to sign. Act blonde (should be ok there!) and you should be ok.

Its cosmetic luv, ain't a write off... Bump out the bonnet, new headlight, sorted.

ei8hty5ive;8932080

Its cosmetic luv, ain't a write off... Bump out the bonnet, new … Its cosmetic luv, ain't a write off... Bump out the bonnet, new headlight, sorted.

Does the bonnet open with the latch in the cabin?

If not its a write off. CAT D. - Totally fixable. As they will likely buy your car insurance, and leave you to it. Meaning you keep the car either disposing yourself or fixing. I've fixed a similar bash.

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8932080

Its cosmetic luv, ain't a write off... Bump out the bonnet, new … Its cosmetic luv, ain't a write off... Bump out the bonnet, new headlight, sorted.

My insurance company aren't this optimistic. They've already taken my bank details.

As I said, even if it's repaired I'll be getting rid of it anyway before it kills me. It's out to get me, I tell you.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8932086

Does the bonnet open with the latch in the cabin?If not its a write off. … Does the bonnet open with the latch in the cabin?If not its a write off. CAT D. - Totally fixable. As they will likely buy your car insurance, and leave you to it. Meaning you keep the car either disposing yourself or fixing. I've fixed a similar bash.

So are you telling me that if I can get my bonnet open, my insurance company will disown me and leave me the car with the deer guts on it?

angelfairee;8932113

So are you telling me that if I can get my bonnet open, my insurance … So are you telling me that if I can get my bonnet open, my insurance company will disown me and leave me the car with the deer guts on it?

LOL no but it won't be a write off in that manor. They may send a guy/gal round to check the damage and see if it's deemed fixable with the cars worth, likely the age of the car with determine that, and they will more then likely write it off.

I can't fap to a picture of a busted corsa, thank god master chief saved this thread...brb...:p

Original Poster

Adam2050;8932139

LOL no but it won't be a write off in that manor. They may send a guy/gal … LOL no but it won't be a write off in that manor. They may send a guy/gal round to check the damage and see if it's deemed fixable with the cars worth, likely the age of the car with determine that, and they will more then likely write it off.

What about in this manor?

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/images/mb/Channel4/4homes/property-and-money/property-development/kevin-mcclouds-tips-how-to-restore-a-property/manor-house-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

God I'm funny.

Anyway. Someone is ringing me in the next 2 days so that they can come and get it and take it away to look at it, apparently. Is that what you're on about? I hope they don't bring it back. Evil car.

Maybe you're just a sh... ,er, shoddy driver.

IMO, definitely a Mini if you're a young, free & single lady. A Golf if you have extra baggage!

Original Poster

numptyj;8932179

I can't fap to a picture of a busted corsa, thank god master chief saved … I can't fap to a picture of a busted corsa, thank god master chief saved this thread...brb...:p

What about to one of a busted ST?

That's what's coming next...

angelfairee;8932181

What about in this manor?God I'm funny.Anyway. Someone is ringing me in … What about in this manor?God I'm funny.Anyway. Someone is ringing me in the next 2 days so that they can come and get it and take it away to look at it, apparently. Is that what you're on about? I hope they don't bring it back. Evil car.

I CAN'T SPELLZ.

I chuckled a little.

They must want to see if your story is straight (no homo). Send it off for testing. Different insurance company different proceedures.

Banned

numptyj;8932179

I can't fap to a picture of a busted corsa, thank god master chief saved … I can't fap to a picture of a busted corsa, thank god master chief saved this thread...brb...:p

I've worn myself out already.

angelfairee;8932189

What about to one of a busted ST?That's what's coming next...

I doubt that will get busted by a deer, more likely you crashing into a lampost at 70mph down a country lane

angelfairee;8931717

But car salesmen frighten me!

just act smart or take a bloke with you. Just be sensible and not sign anything until you know exactly what you want

master_chief;8932211

I've worn myself out already.

Nice, one more to go and I'm in double figures for the day. Good times
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions