Caramel Aero Has Just Launched In The UK

ADMIN 12
Posted 6th Feb
YUS! This look **** hot, although i may feel a little sick after i hammer the whole bar..

Available as a 100g sharing bar, the milk chocolate is made with cocoa (responsibly sourced - yay) twisted with flavours of the sugary treat. Each bar has an RRP of £1.

3402082-DnUjC.jpg

Amy Kendall, Assistant Brand Manager for Aero, said: "Aero is renowned for its unique combination of chocolate and bubbles that melt effortlessly in your mouth, giving you a little uplifting moment.

"The science and technology behind Aero made it unique from the start - but we continually look for new ways to innovate and delight fans. We believe that Aero Caramel is a delicious new addition to the Aero family and we hope it will soon become another firm favourite."

Aero has stayed true to two flavours - milk and peppermint - since it launched the former in the 1970s, so the introduction of a third flavour is pretty big news in the confectionery world. Who are we kidding, guys, this is HUGE.

Co-Op, Morrisons and Tesco and other supermarkets, along with wholesalers and smaller stores should have them in stock over the next few weeks, well worth keeping your eyes peeled!

Source
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
It's $1 at Heron Foods and it really doesn't taste like a caramel chocolate bar. I didn't like it and won't be buying it again
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 6th Feb
andrewworrall106/02/2020 13:17

It's $1 at Heron Foods and it really doesn't taste like a caramel …It's $1 at Heron Foods and it really doesn't taste like a caramel chocolate bar.i didn't like it and won't be buying it again

Try not to dash my dreams
hotukdeals.com/dea…363

Why are there no Heron Foods south of Luton yet!? I guess we may see these in B&M though
RedNWhite06/02/2020 13:24

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aero-caramel-100g-at-heron-foods-kingston-upon-hull-3400363Why are there no Heron Foods south of Luton yet!? I guess we may see these in B&M though

True.... Hopefully B&M follow!
Im a fan of Aero but dont like caramel
Dan_8206/02/2020 13:23

Try not to dash my dreams

#SorryNotSorry
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 6th Feb
Best caramel chocolate bar is a wispa gold
Arto06/02/2020 13:26

Best caramel chocolate bar is a wispa gold

A tough act to follow
RedNWhite06/02/2020 13:30

A tough act to follow

I get 10 packs of 4 every time I do my big shop. They only last that night
RedNWhite06/02/2020 13:24

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aero-caramel-100g-at-heron-foods-kingston-upon-hull-3400363Why are there no Heron Foods south of Luton yet!? I guess we may see these in B&M though

I thought B&M would expand Heron but looks like they are just going to stick freezers into B&M stores instead.
jamie1506/02/2020 14:03

I thought B&M would expand Heron but looks like they are just going to …I thought B&M would expand Heron but looks like they are just going to stick freezers into B&M stores instead.

B&M never seem to have the same things that are posted on here from Heron either... That said, I'd be a few pounds heavier if they did
These are delicious
39849302-BsWon.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants