Expired

caravan single beds (2) wanted.

7 replies
Found 11th Sep 2008
hi people,
as above im after a caravan and the people who selling as put the caravan to 4 berth but now im thinking of buying and want to rent it out and want to put it back to 6berth van, i need 2 caravan beds as cheap as poss, dont really need mattress but if you got may take off you. any idea as to any sites or anyone got any? please email asap thanks

7 Comments

What?

Original Poster

im after 2 caravan single beds

Banned

Try putting an ad in your local FreeAds or Ad Trader, seeing if anyone is scrapping a caravan. That way you'll get it locally and avoid delivery fees. Also try the local scrappies, they normally have a few vans lying about the yard. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok thanks

Banned

hi, my mum is after selling her caravan and its already sited, in north wales , towyn.
it 3 bedroom 1 with a double bed, 1 with 2 singles and 1 with 1 sigle, this room did have 2 singles but they made it into 1. and someone could easliy sllep in the front room. if you are intrested just let me know.
steph. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok but the one i have in mind is 2002 model, and very cheap with next yr ground rent

hi ya i have to caravan single beds frames and mattresses never been used before if want more detail let me know.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sweet Sunday Codes22
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo217
    3. Building a PC Need Help!615
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22

See more discussions