Groups

Carbon Monoxide Detector...

My CMD alarm has just started beeping every minute, from what I can gather this is a battery alarm...

My question is, how do I shut the bloody thing up? lol

I can't see anywhere to change batteries (i presume you can't?) nor can i see somewhere to just turn it off ready for replacement.. so it just beeps until the batteries finally die?

8 Comments

Are you feeling sleepy ?.

Throw it out the window!

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7069220

Are you feeling sleepy ?.

no.

deb8z;7069245

Throw it out the window!

next doors dogs bark at fresh air, I couldn't cope if they actually had something to yap at! lol

You should be able to change the battery somewhere. Unless it's one that's hard wired into the house......in which case it's finding something. lol

ChipSticks;7069273

no. :)next doors dogs bark at fresh air, I couldn't cope if they actually … no. :)next doors dogs bark at fresh air, I couldn't cope if they actually had something to yap at! lol

Reminds me of one incident when i was a young en:oops: i threw an ex's alarm clock out of the window at the back of the house in a temper,it kept going off for days,i couldn't see it i could just hear it !

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Universal off switch.[/SIZE]

http://swan.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8344ab1b953ef01127914f76528a4-800wi[/CENTER]

Be absolutely sure it is the battery and not a warning from what i know i dont think you would smell anything.

deb8z;7069357

Reminds me of one incident when i was a young en:oops: i threw an ex's … Reminds me of one incident when i was a young en:oops: i threw an ex's alarm clock out of the window at the back of the house in a temper,it kept going off for days,i couldn't see it i could just hear it !

I'm lmao!!!

I remember once my friend and i were doing our hair and somehow we managed to pierce a bottle of hair mousse that started spurting mousse EVERYWHERE so I threw it out my bedroom window and all my mother saw downstairs from the patio was this canister of white foamy stuff landing in her lap and shooting gloop all over her!!! ....... :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions