Groups
    EXPIRED

Card board boxes

Can any one please tell me where i can buy some big cardboard boxes .I need them for packing
    Thanks

13 Comments

Try your local freecycle, they often have them.

Ask on your local freecycle - there are ALWAY people on ours giving packing boxes away

ChipSticks;8143986

lol, you type quicker than me :oops:

or get some from your supermarket

Abvance;8143998

or get some from your supermarket

+1 got mine from the local supermarket when i moved.

ChipSticks;8143986

libEL;8143988

Ask on your local freecycle - there are ALWAY people on ours giving … Ask on your local freecycle - there are ALWAY people on ours giving packing boxes away

LOL If I get a message in my inbox waiting to be moderated asking for boxes its the OP then (Chesterfield Freecycle Group Owner)

I packing for what? ebay? moving? either way I find banana boxes from supermarkets excellent for the job, and you often get free bubble wrap the same way.

Go to your local Oddbins and get whisky or champagne cartons.
    They'll keep them for you if you give them notice.
    This size is sturdy and more important is a good size to carry easily as even if they are filled with books, they won't be too heavy

just go down and ask supermarkets diy stores etc them to keep some for you most would be happy to oblige as it cuts down in waste

harlzter;8144012

LOL If I get a message in my inbox waiting to be moderated asking for … LOL If I get a message in my inbox waiting to be moderated asking for boxes its the OP then (Chesterfield Freecycle Group Owner)I packing for what? ebay? moving? either way I find banana boxes from supermarkets excellent for the job, and you often get free bubble wrap the same way.

Are you a mod on freecycle? I did it for a while on my local one, had to give it up as committed to other things then laptop died, typical!

libEL;8144038

Are you a mod on freecycle? I did it for a while on my local one, had to … Are you a mod on freecycle? I did it for a while on my local one, had to give it up as committed to other things then laptop died, typical!

Mod and group owner, ours has approaching to 11,000 members, just getting into promoting it through local events now as well. Modding is a doddle if you use firefox as there is a extension that does most of the cross checking for you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks

Easier than all of that. Phone Fed Ex and their competitors up and say that you want some boxes to pack things and they will deliver them to your home.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?45
      2. When will Argos' £5/£10 gift card offer likely be back?11
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      4. Samsung s8 trade in34

See more discussions